Sentron produces high end pressure sensors. The full bridge and advanced membrane design result in very high sensitivity and stability while maintaining a small size.
Our unique pressure sensors are typically used in medical devices that require both small size and high quality.
Applications of our pressure sensors include:
- Ventricular pressure-volume measurements for optimization of pacemaker electrode placement
- Cranial pressure measurement
- Flow measurement for the world’s smallest heart pump
- Pressure measurement in urology and gastro-enterology catheters
- In-vivo blood pressure monitoring